- Exclusive access to SATA website – reviews on Case studies, treatment/illness management protocols and Marketing your business and your personal profile.
- Networking opportunities with International personalities in the Profession
- Broaden your treatment options as you interact with various experienced clinicians who employs various lifestyle factors
- Up to date research on International developments in Unani-Tibb (training, herbal formulas, Cupping practices etc.)
- Reduced fees for CPD activities
- Updates on changes and regulations from AHPCSA and MCC
- Media opportunities (TV ,radio, research, conferences etc.)
(R200 contribution to SATA National and R250 contribution to your Provincial branch)
NB. Membership cycles runs from 01 August to 31 July of each year, regardless of the month of joining. Fees are payable annually before 31 July.
Branch code: 250114 (Vangate)
Acc type: cheque account
Acc. no: 62468363595